Adult & Elderly Group Home Care
Case staffing and coordination of services.
Provide assistance to referred individual and family to prevent unnecessary placement.
Make and finalize alternate plans for out of home placements for physically disabled adults, and ambulatory elderly who are not able to meet their basic needs and who need supervisory or skilled nursing care.
- Placements are made in Navajo Nation contracted group homes and nursing homes.
- Case Management may include coordination with referred individual, legal guardian(s), Power of Attorney(s), and family as appropriate to assess and complete case planning.
- DFS can pay for referred individual’s cost of care:
- Only during the initial month of placement.
- When all financial resources have been exhausted; and/or
- Agreed upon by DFS and the referred individual.
- If referred individual is eligible for Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), or Medicaid, a referral shall be made to the appropriate state services program for services.
All services are voluntary, unless court ordered.
Get Help Today
Contact a local DFS field office to complete an intake or submit referral.
Navajo Nation Locations